Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Great forum. I've been reading a bit great info. Got my wife a pt111 g2 9mm. It fit her really well. She had a s&w m&p 340. She liked it but even with 38+p's it jumped a bit. But never the less she could put them on a 8" paper plate from 12'. So i had a great idea i wanted something with a few more rounds for her. I was first looking at the xd 2.0's but she thought it felt big and chunky for a ccw gun and the salesman suggested feeling the g2 and that was it. The g2 just felt right (half the battle). This thing shoots great with aluminum and brass. No problems. I wanted a 17rd for the yard/range and unfortunately i miss read that the 24/7 would just fit. I got an oem 12rd and the 24/7 but the 24/7 does not fit the mag release. I did a hack and it works great. Made a video too. I don't recommend altering your own mags if you don't usually tinker with things but every thing works great if u get it right.

Attachments

·
Registered
25,027 Posts
Congrats on your new G2 and welcome to TA from Minnesota.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Congrats on her new gun. Not that 8" at 12' isn't okay, but I'll bet with a little practice she does much better with the PT111.

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Welcome from Texas! Only the 24/7 Pro mags would fit the Millennium Pro and the Millennium G2 guns of the same caliber. The 24/7 G2 mags do not fit the Millennium guns.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Welcome. Great gun. I just used it on a 8 hr self protection course yesterday and went through 250 rounds. Felt good all day with no issues. You choose well.
Dave

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys ya for sure range time will be fun with this little sucker , im close to hendricks mn if your close range time is good ;-) i did get the 24/7 mag to work thats what the mag pict is now ill just get the right mags and not mod the wrong ones hahah

·
Registered
938 Posts
Congrats on the G2 and welcome from Southern Indiana!

·
Registered
994 Posts
Welcome. Enjoy your new Pistol.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Welcome from Kansas, enjoy! Great choice.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Welcome, from Mississippi. Pull up a seat and make yourself to home. Congrats on the new pistol.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts