Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Just signed on this board. I have a Taurus 1911 and am looking at a Raging Bull in 44. In the past I have had a couple Taurus revolvers, a 92-9mm and never had a hitch with any of them. I am tired of people talking trash about Taurus, many I feel paid big bucks for their guns, and refuse to allow anyone to think they could have had a quality gun for less. I'm sure their have been lemons, especially years ago, but that can be said for any product.
Anyway, I am retired now, have three daughters, four grandchildren, and one great granddaughter. I don't hunt anymore, but like to shoot, and admire the workmanship of a nicely put together firearm.
I live in NY State (not the city, there is much more to New York, then NYC), and recently our Governor declared war on the second amendment. Will it stick? Will it get worse? don't know, but other states will likely follow in time.
Anyway, just wanted to say hi, and hope to learn about your experiences, and maybe from time to time I might have something to offer. I don't claim to be the sharpest tool in the shed, but once in awhile I get a notion that isn't too far out of the park.

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
Welcome to the best gun forum on the Internet.

I enjoy my PT 1911.

·
Administrator
35,794 Posts
Welcome to the forum, from Dallas Texas ! :wave:

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin

·
Supporting SuperModerator
15,741 Posts

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Hello from Central North Carolina and welcome to TaurusArmed.net. You are going to find some
friendly and knowledgeable people here. The Raging Bull is a solid, reliable revolver and I'm sure
you would enjoy it.

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Hello and Welcome from the Ozark Mtns of Arkansas.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Welcome from little ole New Hampshire, GrandPa from another GrandPa!

·
Registered
617 Posts
Welcome from PA

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from Southeast Tennessee;;

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Welcome from New Mexico, glad to have you. You are so right as the state of New York is so much more than the city. My wife is from upstate NY and it is simply beautiful. Hang in there and maybe the insanity the state voted in can be reversed so that the law abiding citizens stop getting punished.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Hello from StLMO !!

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Welcome from South Tulsa.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts