Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
GX4, G3C, PSA AR-15 carbine, PSA AR-9, Savage Axis XP (6.5CM), Geforce 12 Ga Pump
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening all,

Just saying hi. Found this forum while looking for GX4 accessories. I've got the TORO version, with a Holosun 507K red dot. I've put about 500 rounds through it so far and have been happy with it. I've also got a G3C TORO, with a 507C red dot. I've put a few more rounds through it, and I've been happy with it. My one complaint on the G3C is the trigger, but I haven't been so upset that I've done anything about it.

At any rate, happy to be here.

·
Registered
10,411 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma!

Reactions: Lindel

·
Super Moderator
40,324 Posts
Welcome from northern Georgia !

·
Super Moderator
22,316 Posts
Welcome from mid TN the Patron state of shooting stuff!

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
41,483 Posts
Welcome from West Texas!

·
Registered
GX4, G3C, PSA AR-15 carbine, PSA AR-9, Savage Axis XP (6.5CM), Geforce 12 Ga Pump
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone. I'm in NE Texas, little town by the name of Tool, near Cedar Creek Lake. Retired and enjoying it.

·
Registered
7,387 Posts
Welcome to taurusarmed.net from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest - "Taurus® Spoken Here!" Hooaaahhhh!!!!!

·
Registered
896 Posts
Welcome! I have a GX4 and GX4 T.O.R.O. I opted for the simpler Holosun 407K for the T.O.R.O. Stellar performance from all. I got my G3c before release of the T.O.R.O. I was upset for a time about not waiting for the T.O.R.O. version until I learned that an adapter plate was required. I like my G3c just fine as-is.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts