Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I found a g2 through a trade, great deal for me. Picked up an XD paddle holster, and for the last couple of weeks its been with me 16/7 can't carry at work sadly.

What I can say so far, is that this pistol is the first semi that I can manipulate all functions without shifting my grip. I have been trying to find one for the last 8 years. I never understood how much nicer a pistol could feel when it fits!

It shoots great, very easy to follow up shots accuratley. The only thing I would change are the sights, I'm a fan of ghost ring but understand they are not great for CC pistols. Being a small Guy(5'6" 125lb) its also very easy for me to carry. I carry on the hip when at home and off center middle of the back when out. I also have the mention that the paddle holster works well for in the car. Slide it over the door pocket and it holds well.

So far flawless operation, but I have not ran more than a couple hundred rounds due to ammo availability...

· Registered
5,380 Posts
Congrats and enjoy the new pistol !

· Registered
21,536 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Alamo!

· Registered
15,654 Posts
Congratulations on your new firearm.

· Member Emeritus 1946-2018
36,963 Posts
My new Millennium G2 has become my EDC, and I'm lovin' it!

Attachments

· Registered
389 Posts
I finally saw one at my LGS. They are holding it for me until the first of the month. Can't wait. Congrats on your fine purchase.

K

· Registered
3 Posts
Had mine for about 2 months now. Been carrying a Glock 26 for years, but I wanted something slimmer. This thing shoots great, and after 100 rounds it is very smooth and has no issues. I hope the little gun becomes popular enough so that XS will make sights. I prefer XS Big Dot's, and run them on my 5 Glocks. AND, I need a paddle holster (I don't like IWB). Wonderful pistol; I highly recomend it!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.