Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I found a g2 through a trade, great deal for me. Picked up an XD paddle holster, and for the last couple of weeks its been with me 16/7 can't carry at work sadly.

What I can say so far, is that this pistol is the first semi that I can manipulate all functions without shifting my grip. I have been trying to find one for the last 8 years. I never understood how much nicer a pistol could feel when it fits!

It shoots great, very easy to follow up shots accuratley. The only thing I would change are the sights, I'm a fan of ghost ring but understand they are not great for CC pistols. Being a small Guy(5'6" 125lb) its also very easy for me to carry. I carry on the hip when at home and off center middle of the back when out. I also have the mention that the paddle holster works well for in the car. Slide it over the door pocket and it holds well.

So far flawless operation, but I have not ran more than a couple hundred rounds due to ammo availability...

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
Congrats and enjoy the new pistol !

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Alamo!

·
Registered
913 Posts
Hope you love it as much as I love mine.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wel so far the only thing I don't loveis its constant need to be reloaded... speaking of that, its almost dark need to get rid of some more lead. Lol

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Congratulations on your new firearm.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm really impressed with this pistol. The only issue is very rapid holster wear, might be the holster but man its getting ugly fast. Might have to start looking into getting it coated.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I finally saw one at my LGS. They are holding it for me until the first of the month. Can't wait. Congrats on your fine purchase.

K

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Hahaha good luck, and you have a gr8 semi!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Had mine for about 2 months now. Been carrying a Glock 26 for years, but I wanted something slimmer. This thing shoots great, and after 100 rounds it is very smooth and has no issues. I hope the little gun becomes popular enough so that XS will make sights. I prefer XS Big Dot's, and run them on my 5 Glocks. AND, I need a paddle holster (I don't like IWB). Wonderful pistol; I highly recomend it!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts