Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a Lee 6 cavity .452 SWC mold that I picked up long ago and then found I can't use it because neither my Witness or my XD Mod2 would feed them so it sat in the shelf. Then a member on another forum stated he had been looking for a .452 SWC mold and couldn't find one. So we made a swap. I now have a Lee 2 cavity .358-158 RNFP mold coming that I can put to use. BTW wasn't an even swap, I received a little money along with it.

Now I can load my 38 or I just may have to look for a nice Taurus 357 revolver.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Let us know how you like those bullets after your first cast. That's one that I thought I'd try but hesitated to buy one when they were plentiful. Now the scalpers on flea-bay want 3x, or more, than the normal price for them:mad:

·
Super Moderator
36,475 Posts
Cool beans! If you want to try them in a Rossi 92 let me know...(wink wink)

Reactions: kmw1954

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool beans! If you want to try them in a Rossi 92 let me know...(wink wink)
Or maybe I'll just have to cast you up a hundred or so and then you can also try them in that Lever gun, funflyer maybe I can cast you up a few too.

Reactions: Czechbikr

·
Super Moderator
36,475 Posts
Or maybe I'll just have to cast you up a hundred or so and then you can also try them in that Lever gun, funflyer maybe I can cast you up a few too.
Sounds good but you'll have to help shoot them up too!

Reactions: kmw1954

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I have that mold too and it works great in my Rossi .38 model 851 I usually load Unique or Trail Boss for plinking loads.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts