Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
35,289 Posts
The lettering and logo are so bold and clear - great looking gun !!

·
Registered
59 Posts
hey bushfox...only problem I see, is the "1 in the chamber indicator" isn't showing, (or doesn't appear to be anyway). Otherwise looks just like mine. Nice work! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do mine! Looks like you also got a nicer box from Taurus than I did...or is that not a stock carry box? A+! looks nice! Enjoy shootin!

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
From what I see, it appears this is an older generation PT140. Am I correct?

·
Registered
117 Posts
NYPD in AZ said:
From what I see, it appears this is an older generation PT140. Am I correct?
that's a first gen i think

·
Registered
59 Posts
Zach_Smith said:
that's a first gen i think
maybe I dont know my generations as well as I thought I did, or thats a new mag...but looks like my 3rd gen to me. "millenium" on the left side....and the mag looks longer...

·
Registered
117 Posts
look on the right side does it say PT140PRO like that.

·
Registered
117 Posts
look in the other side of the slide and does it say PT140pro the grip looks way diff to me

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Very nice bushfox25, thanks for taking the time to share. ;D

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
rounderk5 said:
hey bushfox...only problem I see, is the "1 in the chamber indicator" isn't showing, (or doesn't appear to be anyway). Otherwise looks just like mine. Nice work! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do mine! Looks like you also got a nicer box from Taurus than I did...or is that not a stock carry box? A+! looks nice! Enjoy shootin!
nice gun.on my 24/7 pro i dont see the chamber indicator when there is a round in it.oOo well i always treat it like it loaded anyways

·
Registered
117 Posts
it sticks out olny very nominily on my mil pro

1 - 16 of 16 Posts