Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Walked into my LGS yesterday looking for a revolver 44 Mag. Wanting a Ruger Super Blackhawk. None in stock and None to order at this time. While there saw a PT 92 Stainless sitting on the shelf. Looked really clean. Had the salesman get it and let me see how she really was.

Pistol was clean, not a scratch on her. Looked brand new. Someone really took good care of her or just hardly ever shot her. For $375 she came home with me. After disassembly to clean oil and grease with Slip 2000 and Rem Oil. I noticed that there were very little wear marks on the slide rail, so little use. Only came with one 15 round magazine and no box. But what a nice pistol. I have not had a PT 92 for almost 25 tears but could not pass this one up. Very nice. Suppose to rain most of Sunday and quite a bit this week. Hope to get her out and put some rounds through her to see what she does this week. Hoping

Pictures to come.

·
8,902 Posts
I've always liked the stainless and have owned a few over the years. You got a great price for what they are selling for on gunbroker. I am seeing new stainless versions for above $600.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got lucky with this one. It really is pristine, not a mark on it. It has had an easy life the last 22years of it's life.
Thanks guy's for the comments.

·
Administrator
18,185 Posts
Congratulations on your new-to-you Stainless PT92 and may it serve you well ! :cool::)

Good Price on that too!!! :)

·
Registered
8,449 Posts
Nice find, congratulations.

·
Registered
261 Posts
WoW! It looks brand new. Very nice find.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I picked one up 4-5 years ago, new, I believe I paid $435 including transfer $$$. Got it with that Gun Genie(Davidsons?) site and picked it up at semi-local shop. I got rosewood grips from Taurus....stupid cheap, like $9.00 or so. Great gun. Looks like a movie gun now :cool:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Marquis,
I am thinking on wood grips or not. I have smaller hands and right now I am liking the factory plastic on her.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts