Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I am new to the forum and I am a Rossi owner and I think Rossi has a working association with the Taurus company. Anyway I am going to purchase a Taurus snubby in the next 6 months or so I came here go get a good knowledge base before I finalize my choice.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Welcome aboard. Glad you found us here!

·
32,481 Posts
A little late , but welcome to the forum. Rossis are nicely made revolvers. Just need a few more Rossi owners to know about this place and that will get the Rossi board jumping in no time. How'd you find us? Just curious. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was on another Gun forum and the Taurus bashing started up. The Taurus owners rallied and beat back the opposition with sound logic i.e. any manufacturer of any mechanical product is not perfect but it is the companies' willingness and effort to make the situatuion right that counts. Anyway one of the Taurus owners spoke of a more friendly environment for Taurus Afficianodos.

·
32,481 Posts
Taurus owners at THR and TFL have become more adept and straight forward in dealing with critics and bashers. Fact and truth win out every time despite what others may think.Many members here are at the The Firing Line and The High Road, as well as other forums and doing an excellent job representing Taurus. Members from the other two forums should band together here, but getting most or all of them over there is going to take time and effort. Thanks again for coming.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Greetings and Welcome from the "Center of the Nation!"

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts