Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello to all,real informative forum you got here.got rid of all my autos ,i couldnt hit broadside of barn with any,,keep revolvers around now. my wife couldnt rack the slide on a auto,ive been teaching her to shoot.we blast an old 1993 model 83 38 special. love it.i can buy taurus wheelguns cheap around here ive got 125.00 in my m/83 its like new,looking for more.....thanks.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the forum 36nbroke.
:D You have to love used pistols and revolvers where you can get a substantial discoubt in some instances over their newer counterparts.

I picked up a Taurus Tracker .357 LNIB for $260.00 awhile back :D :D

The deals are out there, you just have to look around.

Best wishes.

·
Super Moderator
35,016 Posts
Welcome. Yup, value is what attracted me to Taurus, but I've found they're high quality arms, too. I got my M66 3" at a gun show not long ago for $180. It's got some holster wear, but timing is spot on and it's tight as a drum, accurate, too. I'm pretty sold on the brand as a quality alternative to the higher priced choices.

I like autoloaders, but I'm not very tacticool. I don't go hangin' flash lights and lasers on 'em. I have a leatherman tool and a Swiss army knife, don't need a Swiss army gun. I started with wheel guns that's mostly what I have now, with a few exceptions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts