Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the forum & I'm from Wisconsin . I bought a pt-840 new and a pt-809 that was used ( one month old purchased new Feb 11, 2012 ) . The 840 is very accurate and a great value. I put 200 round through it with no problems .
Great gun .
The 809 is another story. I took it to the range nd could not get through a full mag without at least one FTE . I then realized that something was defective and that's why it was only one month old and I was able to buy it for $250.00 .
Long story short, sent to Taurus and they got it on March 22. On March 26 my doorbell rang there it was. Note inside said
Poorly finished slide. They replaced the slide and no charge. The gun works perfect. What great, fast service. I am really impressed with Taurus. I just wanted to share my great experience with Taurus

S&W 627 357
S&W 10 357
GLOCK 19. 9mm
BERETTA COURGAR 40S&W
BERETTA 92FS 9mm
BERETTA 84F 380
S&W J Frame 38 SPECIAL
CZ SP01 9mm & 22 kit
SIG SAUER 238 380
TAURUS PT-809
TAURUS PT-840

·
22,058 Posts
Welcome from Griffin Ga.

Glad they took care of it for you.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Welcome from Texas

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
Welcome!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
...They replaced the slide and no charge. The gun works perfect. What great, fast service. I am really impressed with Taurus. I just wanted to share my great experience with Taurus
Welcome from the Great State of Mississippi!

TaurusArmed.net is staffed by a top-notch group of Administrators, Super Moderators, and Moderators who keep everything on an "even keel", so to speak.

Also, we are blessed with the finest group of forum members I've ever had the pleasure of being associated with.

Thanks for sharing your Taurus Customer Service experience with us. Ya' gotta' love a handgun company that provides a lifetime warranty on their products!

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Welcome from New Mexico, be sure to check out the "Sticky" posts, they contain a lot of good info. Now that your 809 is fixed I think you got a very good deal on it for $250. Nice score.

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Great story!! Welcome from East Texas!

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Welcome from the Northwoods of MN.

We are always glad to hear of good experiences with customer service. Taurus has really improved on it.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Central Iowa

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins..

·
Super Moderator
40,577 Posts
from the Florida Keys! :wave:

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Howdy and Welcome from the Rust Belt....

1.1 USA.gif

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Hello and welcome from Southeast Tennessee;;

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Welcome from Lapeer,Michigan.:wave:

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hey - welcome from the moonshined hills of WV, and great customer service story! When I got my PT1911, I had read some negative posts about Taurus Customer Service, and asked about it in my intro thread here. I was set straight quickly, and have since had a great experience with them.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts