Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I joined earlier,but figured I'd introduce myself.middle aged midwest ******* that never grew up.love fast cars big 4X4 and shooting sports.have owned many taurus's current count is 6 a 605,905,431 and a pair of gauchos and a tracker 44 which is soon to be sold as its roll has been taken over by the 431.

·
32,811 Posts
Welcome to the forums. As you have noticed there is a large revolver fan club here despite inroads on the revolver market by pistols. Revolvers still offer a lot for the bang and do things well the pistols cannot.

Nice collection of revolvers. You have the spectrum of needs for revolvers nearly covered.
Had a 431, but it went away to pave way for a PT111.Problem was the 431 could not be used for competitions ( 5 shooter and needed a 6 one) for the most part and thought our state was going to get the right to CCW. Never happened.

Like the Trackers, but the 431 and its cousins have features that make them useful and desireable.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts