1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Congratulations on your new firearm.

·
Registered
6,530 Posts
Congrats on the TCP. I got one a week ago, cleaned it and shot it last Sunday. Great shooter and conceals easy. I love mine and I am sure you will too.

·
Registered
796 Posts
I got mine in November and am VERY happy I did. Great little gun. Congratulations - and 380 ammo seems to be available!

·
Registered
740 Posts
Congratulations on the find! I actually went looking for one today for my brother

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
For those of you looking - Gander Mountain has them on sale for 199 this week (at least, around here they do).

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
For those of you looking - Gander Mountain has them on sale for 199 this week (at least, around here they do).
Yes thsts fir the standard with no mag pouch and extra mag. I opted to get both so ended up with a price point of around $350

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
The lightweight and compact TCP is the ultimate deep conceal carry handgun in the Taurus lineup. :D

Congrats! :thumb:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I got my TCP at gander mt then picked up extra mags at midway & pearce grip ext on ebay. Just a heads up if u go to taurus website print out the form and get a free year NRA membership for any taurus firearm purchased in 2013!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I finally got around to shooting mine again a couple weeks back since i finally found some ammo. I was kinda getting the "itch" from not shooting for almost two months. Felt good to put another hundred rounds through the TCP ;)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I got my TCP at gander mt then picked up extra mags at midway & pearce grip ext on ebay. Just a heads up if u go to taurus website print out the form and get a free year NRA membership for any taurus firearm purchased in 2013!!
Thanks for the headsup!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 20 of 22 Posts