Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
40,704 Posts
They are a little snappy, I got used to it real quick. Glad you had no problems with it. I carry mine daily, it is very comfortable.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
We are pleased to have you as a new member.

Congrats on a trouble-free first range outing with your new TCP!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Congratulations... I put a set of ruberized Traction grips on my TCP. It helps some by both smoothing the surface and supplying a slightly better purchase on the tiny grip. It's still small and recoils accordingly, but I think it's a little better with it.

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
Saw one of these yesterday for $209. Had to
back away from the counter. Almost couldn't
pass it up.

All the Best,
D. White

·
Registered
1 Posts
I own a TCP also and was trying to find a good/reliable back up gun for duty. I have owned a Ruger LCP in the past and the gun kept jamming on me, so I thought I would try the TCP. I've put 100 rounds though it (Federal--Walmart $17.50/50) and it shot flawlessly. I also polished the feed ramp with Flitz and seemed to work great. I had a problem finding an IWB holster, but I found a BlackHawk holster that works great. I also bought a pocket holster for this TCP. I am very happy with this purchase. Just thought I'd share this info.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Congratulations on your new firearm.

·
Registered
6,530 Posts
Congrats on the new firearm purchase. They are a little snappy to shoot. Not a range gun for sure, but one to take along and run a few through her just to keep in practice with it.

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from North Texas! :wave:

Sent using TapaTalk HD

·
Registered
796 Posts
Took my new TCP to the range yesterday and put about 40 rounds through it and it performed flawlessly. Not the most fun gun to shoot because of it's size but no performance issues at all.
I put a Pachmayr slip on grip on mine which helps. Otherwise that bad boy will wear your hand out!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Congratulations on your new TCP. I also have one and at the range I really have fun shooting it. I might buy some sort of aftermarket grip like Talon if they make one for it, or the Pachmyr slip on. I carry it 50% of the time and compared to my PT145, it seems to disappear on my belt. Good luck with it, I love mine.

·
Registered
215 Posts
The desantis dual carry for the lcp will fit, that is what I have mine in, it is tight but wet the holster and wrap the TCP in saran wrap and put it in the holster for 24 hours and it is a perfect fit. Congrats

1 - 18 of 18 Posts