Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
40,796 Posts
They are a little snappy, I got used to it real quick. Glad you had no problems with it. I carry mine daily, it is very comfortable.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
36,963 Posts
We are pleased to have you as a new member.

Congrats on a trouble-free first range outing with your new TCP!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Congratulations... I put a set of ruberized Traction grips on my TCP. It helps some by both smoothing the surface and supplying a slightly better purchase on the tiny grip. It's still small and recoils accordingly, but I think it's a little better with it.

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Saw one of these yesterday for $209. Had to
back away from the counter. Almost couldn't
pass it up.

All the Best,
D. White

·
Registered
1 Posts
I own a TCP also and was trying to find a good/reliable back up gun for duty. I have owned a Ruger LCP in the past and the gun kept jamming on me, so I thought I would try the TCP. I've put 100 rounds though it (Federal--Walmart $17.50/50) and it shot flawlessly. I also polished the feed ramp with Flitz and seemed to work great. I had a problem finding an IWB holster, but I found a BlackHawk holster that works great. I also bought a pocket holster for this TCP. I am very happy with this purchase. Just thought I'd share this info.

·
Registered
15,654 Posts
Congratulations on your new firearm.

·
Registered
10,627 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from North Texas! :wave:

Sent using TapaTalk HD

·
Registered
74 Posts
Congratulations on your new TCP. I also have one and at the range I really have fun shooting it. I might buy some sort of aftermarket grip like Talon if they make one for it, or the Pachmyr slip on. I carry it 50% of the time and compared to my PT145, it seems to disappear on my belt. Good luck with it, I love mine.

·
Registered
215 Posts
The desantis dual carry for the lcp will fit, that is what I have mine in, it is tight but wet the holster and wrap the TCP in saran wrap and put it in the holster for 24 hours and it is a perfect fit. Congrats

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.