Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked her up yesterday. It's the E series model. Hopefully there will be no issues. Will try to get to the range this coming weekend to put a few rounds in her.
First up is to take apart and clean and lube. Just wish I could find some magazines.
Will be a good gun for concealing when I'm out and about and for my wife to carry.

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
Congrats on your new slide gun. Pics required.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
I hope your 738s run like mine. It's a sweetie of a pocket gun.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
New E series here too.

Just ordered some yesterday direct from Taurus- In Stock (they said) $22. $8.50 shipping.
I also ordered some small parts like the takedown pin, mag follower, takedown pin retention spring, all inexpensive and shipping stayed the same.
Do you know the stock#? I looked on Taurus' site but all I saw was a 10 rd mag for the 380.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
40,475 Posts
Congrats, I have two a B series and D series, carry the B series daily. Both run great.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll post a photo later. For some reason tapatalk is not letting me post photos.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congrats, I have two a B series and D series, carry the B series daily. Both run great.
I'm anxious to put some rounds through her as is my wife. I have a box of Winchester FMJ and academy has Monarchs on sale this week. Planning on at least 200 rounds this weekend.

·
Registered
7,563 Posts
Congratulations on your new TCP.

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Enjoy your new gut gun.

agree.gif

·
Registered
29 Posts
rhinoh said:
New E series here too.

Just ordered some yesterday direct from Taurus- In Stock (they said) $22. $8.50 shipping.
I also ordered some small parts like the takedown pin, mag follower, takedown pin retention spring, all inexpensive and shipping stayed the same
Do you know the stock#? I looked on Taurus' site but all I saw was a 10 rd mag for the 380.

Nope. Ordered on chat with Susan. Asked if they had 'em she said yes.

Added in later edit- My mag came in direct from Taurus! Ordered on Monday had it on Friday!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I also recently got a Taurus TCP (E series) and LOVE IT!! I need to pick up some more mags, too. Haven't been able to find any. Will definitely call Taurus. :)

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Congrats! I carry my TCP more than any other because no one can ever make out that it is there.

·
22,034 Posts
What new TCP? I haven't seen anyone's new TCP...

:D

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
Congrats on the new TCP. Great lil gun mine has been. I hope you have the same experience.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts