Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Houston. My Taurus PT99 was my first gun purchase many years ago and it has performed wonderfully from day one. Yesterday while visiting my local gun store in the market for a pocket pistol I came across what I hope was a great deal on a new series D TCP 738. At $214.00 out he door I couldn't pass it up. My intent is to make it my primary carry to replace my Ruger SR9C which is a sweet gun though a little hard to conceal when wearing summer clothing like shorts and tea shirts.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Hello from Houston. My Taurus PT99 was my first gun purchase many years ago and it has performed wonderfully from day one. Yesterday while visiting my local gun store in the market for a pocket pistol I came across what I hope was a great deal on a new series D TCP 738. At $214.00 out he door I couldn't pass it up. My intent is to make it my primary carry to replace my Ruger SR9C which is a sweet gun though a little hard to conceal when wearing summer clothing like shorts and tea shirts.
Hello and welcome from a fellow Texan in Amarillo.

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
Welcome from West Virginia...

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Welcome from Kansas. That sounds like a good price but I haven't personally kept up on the latest prices on them..

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Welcome from South Tulsa. It's ninety-five degrees, & counting! :D

·
Registered
913 Posts
The more I shoot my TCP, the more I love it. I got mine NIB for about the same price, and now can't imagine anyone not being able to scrape together enough dough to have a great pistol on hand. (Not that you can't get a Hi-Point pistol for the same price...but my chiropractor said I shouldn't carry one :)

Welcome from Missouri!

·
Registered
25,027 Posts
Welcome to TA from Minnesota. You're going to like your new gun.

·
Super Moderator
40,714 Posts
from the Florida Keys! :wave:

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Hello and welcome from Southeast Tennessee;;

·
Administrator
41,058 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Welcome from Ohio!!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Welcome from the Palmetto state.

·
Registered
29,971 Posts
Welcome aboard from another citizen of Florida the "GunShine" state.

State of over "1 MILLION 120 THOUSAND" Concealed Carry Licenses and counting!

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins..

1 - 20 of 55 Posts