Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my first Taurus revolver... A Tracker .44 Mag and I have a couple of questions. I figure if anyone can answer, it's the fine people here.

1. After I bought my Tracker, I was told that there was a problem with things "loosening" up after a few hundred rounds. Is this true?

2. I am used to Glocks and such with Tritium night sights. Do they make aftermarket night sights for Trackers? I bought this gun to carry while hunting and in deer/elk camp. We had at least three cougars take down a deer about 50 yards outside our camp a couple of years ago about 2 AM and night sights would have been nice since my first instinct was to grab my sidearm.

Thanks in advance,

LH

·
Registered
43 Posts
BUMP !

"2. I am used to Glocks and such with Tritium night sights.
Do they make aftermarket night sights for Trackers?
I bought this gun to carry while hunting and in deer/elk camp. We had at least three cougars take down a deer about 50 yards outside our camp a couple of years ago about 2 AM and night sights would have been nice since my first instinct was to grab my sidearm.
Thanks in advance,
LH "

·
Registered
12,089 Posts
Congratulations on the new possession, but the denizens of this forum require photographic corroboration of any claim to dispel any concern that the content of said post is NOT factitious confabulation. In other words,

:nopics:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Thank you for the ‘bump’ Mark38090.
Although the originator has not returned to share solutions the question remains worthy. With proper care and maintenance Taurus Tracker .44 Mag(s) can serve many years.
I just bought my first Taurus revolver... A Tracker .44 Mag. (Snip-AF)
2. I am used to Glocks and such with Tritium night sights. Do they make aftermarket night sights for Trackers? (Snip-AF)
LH
Probably someday.
Not a Tritium night sight but for now:
Laser sights for (all) Taurus revolvers, etc
http://www.taurusarmed.net/forums/taurus-revolvers/139509-laser-0-44m-larger.html

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
I would love to hear how this gun is doing a few years latter. I have a hard time believing it would shoot loose unless someone was putting a lot of magnums though it. specials and specail-reloads can be so low presure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts