Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to guns, haven't shot one in years. This forum has provided a lot of useful information on how to care for new revolver, etc. Thanks to all for sharing their experiences and know-how.

Norton said a properly trained gun owner would be able to disengage a safety deice in time. "If you've had any training, I don't believe it wouldtake 20 min. to get a safety device off your gun. You'll be familiar enough to make yourself pretty much accustomed to taking it off very quickly," Norton said.

Several other proposed laws are being introduced in the legislature, but the others all seem to be very gun friendly.

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from Southeast Tennessee;; You will find a lot of friendly folks and a wealth of information here;

Reactions: MilProGuy

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
New to guns, haven't shot one in years. This forum has provided a lot of useful information on how to care for new revolver, etc. Thanks to all for sharing their experiences and know-how.

Norton said a properly trained gun owner would be able to disengage a safety deice in time. "If you've had any training, I don't believe it wouldtake 20 min. to get a safety device off your gun. You'll be familiar enough to make yourself pretty much accustomed to taking it off very quickly," Norton said.

Several other proposed laws are being introduced in the legislature, but the others all seem to be very gun friendly.
Hello from Texas!

I don't know who this Norton fellow is or what exactly he's talking about but I can disengage the thumb safety on my PT145 very quickly indeed!

Would you mind giving some context to Mr. Norton's words? Was this during some kind of testimony?

ETA: And please forgive my ignorance if he is someone I should know.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Welcome from Lapeer,Michigan.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Welcome ladytara in the bayou from little ole New Hampshire

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Welcome to TaurusArmed.net, the firearms forum where you will find a wealth of handgun knowledge, literally, at your fingertips.

The members here are a friendly and helpful group of folks, and the moderators actually moderate and keep this forum in tip-top shape.

·
Super Moderator
40,702 Posts
from the Florida Keys! :wave:

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
Welcome from central Hellaware....:)

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Howdy, and welcome from Dallas, TX!

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Welcome from South Tulsa.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Blue Yellow Text Photograph Colorfulness Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

·
Registered
21,120 Posts
Welcome from Texas!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts