Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Recently picked up a Taurus PT22. Not thrilled with it (more on that in other postings) but I have heard a lot of good things about Taurus handguns. I hope to get my wife a 22 revolver soon. Her hand strength makes it difficult to shoot my DAO PT22 or Ruger SR9c. I hope to get the issues worked out of the PT22 and actually enjoy the gun.
I wive near Spokane Washington and love it here. Boating, skiing, fishing, shooting, and great places to visit within a 5 hour drive.

Glad to be here and thanks for having me!

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Welcome from Lapeer,Michigan.:wave:

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Greetings from TaurusArmed.net!

Our forum abounds with friendly and knowledgeable members and with moderators, super moderators, and administrators who take their jobs seriously and see to it that things stay on an even keel around here.

Hope you get your issues worked out with the little PT22.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Welcome from Ohio!!

·
Administrator
39,899 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

1.1 USA.gif

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins..

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Welcome from East Texas.

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Hello and welcome from Southeast Tennessee;;

·
Registered
9,171 Posts
Welcome to TA from Pennsylvania. Personally, i love my PT-22 Poly. The DAO trigger is definitely a bit heavy, but considering that it's a small rimfire semi-auto, i don't mind too much at all. It's probably double the pull of the Beretta counterpart, but for the price i can't complain one bit. My kids can shoot it at the range, and that was the main focus of the purchase. But now i've become a bit smitten by my baby bull.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts