1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,679 Posts
I got involved in the comments on that one Thanks

·
Premium Member
12,782 Posts
Georgia is one heck of a ride, but when are we getting together for a tour?

·
Administrator
35,165 Posts
Moved to Taurus News, and I tweeked the title just a little. ;)

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
It's about time, hopefully this will mark a new beginning for Taurus with better quality control, better customer service, faster turnarounds on repairs, and greater availability of replacement parts.

I also home that this will enable them to finally address the issues of the Spectrum 380. Although at this point it's probably to late to fix the Spectrum's reputation, they can at least fix it then rebrand it with some minor aesthetic tweaks and sell it as a new firearm. (Sort of like what Smith & Wesson did with the Sigma Series when they introduced the SD then subsequently replaced the SW#VE with the SD#VE.)

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Nice digs they have there...now turn it around Taurus. Your on the right path.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Hey I love the original PT line no bull there they have a few "NEW" models I love to have to glad to see the frivolous id-10t lawsuits has not totally crippled Taurus for me

·
Registered
230 Posts
Is the facility currently closed? I've tried for days to reach them to no avail

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Boom----It has been my experience(3 times) to have them take about 45 minutes to answer the phone. Nora usually answers but doesn't
know anything except it will take 12 weeks to get your repair item back.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well, the last post being on 5-21 and questions about the facility being open or not doesn't seem to bode very well. It doesn't really matter to me anyway unless they start building their revolvers here in the US and/or I can send them to the GA facility for service if need be.

·
Registered
600 Posts
They do not seem to have changed their CS values as of yet. I do wish they would get on the ball for quality, repairs and their CS.
It would change a lot of peoples mind about them.

·
Registered
21 Posts
They do not seem to have changed their CS values as of yet. I do wish they would get on the ball for quality, repairs and their CS.
It would change a lot of peoples mind about them.
There seems little point in Taurus opening up a plant in the US if they're not going to use that to their advantage to improve their CS. Somebody over there needs to stark kicking some butt and get things moving. If they need to fire everyone and start from scratch then so be it. I don't know what more it's going to take to make Taurus wake up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts