Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
241 - 252 of 252 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Well Taurus just posted to their Instagram that they’ve started shipping Spectrums, guess now is the time to see whether or not they make it to my local brick and mortar stores before the end of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
401 Posts
From Taurus' Facebook page....took a screenshot to share. Supposedly the Spectrum has shipped. Go far as to say check with local dealer for details.

20171225_010248#1.jpg

·
Registered
851 Posts
Looking at Cabela's web site earlier. They show the BASIC models, out of stock, estimate available in 17-18 weeks. $279.99- 299.99. I actually had to laugh out loud when I read that. SILLY !!!!!

·
Super Moderator
40,475 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
I want one in maybe gray & black. I will buy one just for ha ha's. Probably keep it as long as the PT111.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
As I stated before in another thread...

I used to be employed in retail sales, we would often be shipped boxes with release dates printed on big orange stickers in bold black print a good month in advance of said date, often accompanied with a warning label not to break the street date under threat of legal action. Just because they were shipped out or a retailer has them in stock doesn't mean that they can be sold immediately.

So yeah, if anyone decides to order one from Kentucky Gun Co, I would suggest keeping an eye on their shipping estimate, as it may surprise you to find that it isn't going to ship for weeks, and that your order was in fact a preorder.

Reactions: vegasgirl

·
Registered
515 Posts
The Florida Gun Exchange, a big gun store in Daytona Beach, just got in a shipment of Spectrums. I may drive over there and check it out - mainly to see if it's a TCP in Mardi Gras garb.

·
Administrator
39,495 Posts
The Florida Gun Exchange, a big gun store in Daytona Beach, just got in a shipment of Spectrums. I may drive over there and check it out - mainly to see if it's a TCP in Mardi Gras garb.
Pictures alone, tell me it isn't.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Academy Sports+Outdoors has them listed on their web site now, says "sold in stores". But I have looked at all four models for the past several days, and none of the stores near me have any in stock. Still waiting...

·
Administrator
35,169 Posts
I didn't realize we had this thread still open for the Spectrum.....I'm going to lock it because this was an introductory thread, and now posts for the Spectrum are being posted in the Spectrum thread under PT92 and Other Taurus Pistols. Please post any related news in that thread.

Locked.

Reactions: Qwiks draw

·
Administrator
39,495 Posts
The Spectrum now has it's own forum. Located at the top of The Gun Shop. FYI.

Reactions: Qwiks draw
241 - 252 of 252 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.