Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I just bought a new PT-111 Mil/Pro today and I would just like to thank you all for helping me feel better about my impulse purchase. I had some doubt but the gun just felt and pointed so good I had to give it a try and after reading this forum it looks as I made a good decision. :)

·
32,647 Posts
AzDan, Welcome to the forum from another PT111 Mil/pro owner. Have a 2nd generation one and like the trigger better than the 1st generation ones. 9mm. makes more sense in my judgement for several reasons. Cheaper to shoot. Less recoil than the larger bores. Quicker recovery time between shots. And decent standard pressure and +P loads with proven track records. Getting older too. Shooting the .45ACP in a short barreled pistol makes things uncomfortable over the long haul.Coming in form another forum perhance. Member of TFL and THR. You will see many familar names here if from THR or TFL or other forums :).Jump right on in and enjoy the stay.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Welcome aboard AzDan! Feel free to check the different boards. I'm inviting you to visit the Gallery as well...and if you have some pictures to share, kindly post them there.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Welcome to the board! Enjoy your stay!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Greetings and Welcome from the "Center of the Nation!"

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)