Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Sin City.

I ordered a 27/7 and a PT145, both 45 ACP, from my local dealer 11/1. My new babies will be here the 6th. Paid $349 ea in case anyone cares to know. The dealer said his supplier was having "a sale" on the 24/7 which he normally sells for $399. The 24/7 will be my primary HD pistol, and the PT145 will be for CCW.

From what I have seen in this site so far, this place will be my favorite for all things related to Taurus.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you with us. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Welcome from Arizona :wave:...you will really like this site...guys are great ... lots of real info on things..... have fun ;)

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mrglock said:
Welcome! Hey, let me ask you since you live in Vegas; do they film anything from CSI there in Vegas? :)
The only real Vegas shots are the external helicopter fly-bys. The rest of it is done on a set in L.A. Of course, once in awhile they do drop in a real Vegas scene.

Thanks for the greets guys.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Welcome, his will be your best site for help with your new babies if you need it. Congrats on the new arrivals, where's the cigars?
The staf will help you here and there is allot of posts already on here to help you on things like sites and POI and these guns.1st thing clean um good rite outa box!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts