Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my first real handgun. (I own a 45 Cal. Black powder Kentucky pistol). I purchased a taurus pt99 stainless with wood grips (1990 vintage) at an auction on Saturday. Bought ammo on my way home and only got to shoot about 20 rounds after I disassembled and cleaned/inspected it. Love it so far. My dad owns several berretta 92s that i have used and knew I liked the style and fit.cant wait to put more rounds through it.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Just bought my first real handgun. (I own a 45 Cal. Black powder Kentucky pistol). I purchased a taurus pt99 stainless with wood grips (1990 vintage) at an auction on Saturday. Bought ammo on my way home and only got to shoot about 20 rounds after I disassembled and cleaned/inspected it. Love it so far. My dad owns several berretta 92s that i have used and knew I liked the style and fit.cant wait to put more rounds through it.
Glad you found us. Welcome from Texas!

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Welcome from New Mexico, my PT99 (actually a 1990) is my favorite gun so far. I am sure you will enjoy it for years to come.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Welcome, from Dallas, TX! You picked a great pistol, and hope you enjoy it!
Good group of folks around these parts, so you should have a good time on this forum...

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Been lurking for a while. Didn't join until I bought the gun. Lots of good reading in the stickies.....

·
Registered
7,206 Posts
Welcome to TaurusArmed.net from Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest!

Reactions: mild1

·
Super Moderator
40,690 Posts
from the Florida Keys! :wave:

Great choice in the PT-99

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from Southeast Tennessee;;

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Congrats to you on your auction win of the PT99, and welcome to TaurusArmed.net.:wave:

I hope you will enjoy your membership on this forum as much as I am enjoying mine.:yipee:

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Welcome from Ohio!!

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins..

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Hello from StL MO!!

·
Administrator
40,554 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anybody else wondering why Piers Morgan is sticking his shilling into our right to bear arms? It is bad enough that our Liberal Gun-grabbers have the bit in their mouths.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts