Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone!

I just bought a PT1911 yesterday at a Pawn shop and am super happy with this purchase. It's the newer PT1911, without all the laser engraving. I plan on learning how to tear it apart and reassembling so I can become more familiar with 1911 workings.

I have a pretty decent firearm collection so far but this 1911 rounds out my collection. The plan has been to have a well rounded arsenal. Now I just need a couple of C&R rifles and I'll be good to go!

I'll post up some pictures soon.

Thanks for letting me be part of this forum and I look forward to learning from you guys.

Have a safe and happy New Year everyone!

-GL

·
Administrator
40,574 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :hand26:

·
Administrator
35,714 Posts
Welcome to the forum, from Dallas ! :wave: Lots of good youtube videos out there on taking down a PT1911, we have a thread here but the pics disappeared a while back, so I may try to upload some more pics to the thread so that new 1911 members can use that.

·
Super Moderator
27,124 Posts
Welcome from 4 Corners FL.

·
Registered
24,943 Posts
Welcome to TA from Minnesota.

·
9,093 Posts
Welcome to the PT1911 family. IMHO the best value priced 1911 out there. Give us some pics when you can.

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Welcome to the forum from South Texas. Congrats on your 1911, you're going to love it!

·
Registered
8,872 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma.

·
Registered
18,376 Posts
Howdy!

I have 2 PT1911s and love them. Make you give the gun a thorough cleaning, I will bet the previous owner didn't.

·
Registered
9,585 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the crabby state!

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Welcome from Kansas, enjoy!

·
Premium Member
8,350 Posts

​Welcome to the Forum from Gulf Coast Florida!

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Welcome from Williston!!

·
Super Moderator
40,702 Posts
to the forum from the Florida Keys! :wave:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts