Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really sucks.

That is all.

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using TapatalkI

·
Super Moderator
40,517 Posts

·
Super Moderator
40,517 Posts
First thing I do with new apps is kill the auto update.
It was off in the Apps, Apples last update had a global update all apps that was turned on. Turned off now, I will see what happens.

Reactions: Texheim

·
Registered
540 Posts
I don't like it either. The old setup was much more concise and easier to use. I also geting thread updates on the main page even though I have all the forums shut off. I mainly care about notificatins on the threads I've participated in and that is not cansistant like it used to be. I left a review and comment on the iTune store but I doubt it will make a difference.

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's also a pain to downgrade...

I don't like it either. The old setup was much more concise and easier to use. I also geting thread updates on the main page even though I have all the forums shut off. I mainly care about notificatins on the threads I've participated in and that is not cansistant like it used to be. I left a review and comment on the iTune store but I doubt it will make a difference.

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Crashed 3 time in a row this morning

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using TapatalkI

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
I quit using Tapatalk several upgrades ago.

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What are you using now?

·
Super Moderator
40,517 Posts
Same here, I keep it running to see notifications pop up on the idle screen and that is about it. I went back to using Safari on my iPhone. If I need to post a picture from the phone I will fumble through Tapatalk to do that.

·
Registered
429 Posts
All you poor dudes with your iStore problems. Get an Android...

I don't always use Tapatalk, but when I do, it's on a Droid.

Reactions: Snyperx

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
What are you using now?

I don't generally use my cell phone for TaurusArmed anymore. I just wait until I get to a desktop PC.

·
Super Moderator
40,517 Posts
I use mine a lot gives me something to do while I wait in line at various government agencies during the day. Seems like lately most of my work week is spent waiting in line some where.

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Thanks for the warning

1 - 18 of 18 Posts