Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Flyer, May I suggest that if [email protected] is going to remain on board that you give him his own "sticky".This way all of the info he gives us can be easily found, and we won't keep asking him the same questions all the time. I'm sure that we'll keep him pretty busy as is, and this may help to take some of the load off.
Thanks
drummin_man627

·
TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
6,541 Posts
I'll take that into consideration. We will see how things evolve and go with it from there.

·
Administrator
39,743 Posts
I second what drummin_man said. :thumb:

·
Registered
663 Posts
MPanova said:
How offen is he on here? I know he is a busy guy so he might only pop in once in a blue moon ya know
Where does he hang out? I've never seen anything of him since his first post.

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
Richard mainly posts in his same Into thread. Its not hard to find, just look for the one near the top of the page thats up to 7 pages (at present).

Steelheart

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Its good to have him ont he board but it is sometimes easier to just make a 10 minute phone call to get an answer instead of waiting a week for a reply on the board

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You could always just go to the Members page. Look him up. At the bottom of his profile you'll find "Last Posts". (as with all of us)

·
Registered
663 Posts
Steelheart said:
Richard mainly posts in his same Into thread. Its not hard to find, just look for the one near the top of the page thats up to 7 pages (at present).

Steelheart
I have no idea what an "Into thread" is, but I finally found his posts.

Guys and gals! If you want a word with a Taurus Representative, go into the local New Member Introduction section and see if you can find [email protected] So far he's up to almost an answer per day!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts