·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!!

·
Supporting SuperModerator
16,467 Posts
Yellow Green Text Sunflower Photograph
and welcome to the 709 club. I hate it when they short me a round in those 80 round boxes. :D

·
Registered
3,912 Posts
Hello and welcome to the PT709 Club from Southeast Tennessee;;

·
Super Moderator
42,035 Posts
Welcome Polarbear from Northern Illinois! The 709 Slim is one of the candidates vying for my stable also, hasn't quite made it yet.

·
Registered
7,304 Posts
Another welcome from Ohio!!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
36,963 Posts
Hello. My name is Ken and I am the proud new owner of the 709 Slim. I put 79 rounds through it tonight, and I love it. I also have a .357 Rossi with a 6" barrel that I have had for years. I love it. Anyway, I just wanted to stop in and say hi. I look forward to talking with you all.
Welcome Ken, to the firearms forum where the folks are friendly and very knowledgeable about handguns, and the moderators do a superb job of keeping everything orderly and civil.

Congrats on your new PT709 Slim! The Slim series (709 and 740) are becoming more and more popular as each week passes.

·
Super Moderator
20,208 Posts
Welcome, polarbear, from West Georgia! Might want to meander around the 700 Series section of the forum for further advice and tips on yer new firearm. Oh, and don't forget:

:nopics:

·
Super Moderator
40,796 Posts
from the Florida Keys! :wave:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.