Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided to change my signature until after November. Mods - If I've broken protocol or gone over the line, please make any appropriate changes or let me know and I'll change it.

·
Registered
29,717 Posts
I don't see anythign wrong!

Reactions: Armd2DaTeeth

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Works for me!!!

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
I like it, lets just hope the republicans can get down to one real candidate. My fear is if they do not and if one of them turn independent then the combined votes will be split enough that the current mistake may win by default.

·
Premium Member
16,956 Posts
Ya hit the nail right on the head there brother....

"There ain't a pill you can take or a book you can read, ya just can't fix stupid"....

Old Biker.gif

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
I like it, lets just hope the republicans can get down to one real candidate. My fear is if they do not and if one of them turn independent then the combined votes will be split enough that the current mistake may win by default.
One of them WILL turn Independent.

He's done it a couple of times before.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks to all of you. I occaisionally read and write to a forum that simply does not like political statements. Quite honestly, I'm glad I found this forum. I don't have to second guess myself or tiptoe around an issue about which I feel passionate - issues such at the Constitution and in particular, the 2nd Amendment or my respect and admiration for our Military heroes. Being one of the new kids on the block, I'm still feeling my way around. That'll get less and less as I become more a part of the goings on here.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Truth Spoken Here!

·
Registered
848 Posts
I'm not a mod. But I like the way you think. Works good for me.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
You wonder why the Govt wants to control the Internet? Have you ever seen even one pro-govt or pro-Obama statement on this site? If they stomp out all the disgruntled gun advocates, they are "killing two birds with one stone", so to speak. I wonder if there are any forums out there where they gush over the govt and its leader? I have never seen one but then everyone I know feels the same as everyone on this board; sick of the govt meddling in things they have no business meddling and failing to take care of the business they were put in office to take care of.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
No complaints here!

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Looks good to me!!! Keep up the fine work!!! you can never bash that guy to much!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts