Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
I have the exact pistol but in .40.

Love it. Reliable and accurate.

I hope that you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine!

Use it in good health.

Sent from my Huawei Phablet using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Lovely I have been looking at that one for my next splurge.

Reactions: sandman 11

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
I started having he SIGness, with a 2340 .40 and immediately had to have a 2022. People just don't believevuntil they shoot one.

Enjoy it.

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
Nice! I have yet to shoot a Sig. I think I need to remedy that.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I wish I could bring myself to spend the extra money for a Sig, I hear such great things about them

·
Super Moderator
13,827 Posts
Congratulations on joining the Sig admirers club. I have a 9mm P250 compact that has been absolutely flawless.

I wish I could bring myself to spend the extra money for a Sig, I hear such great things about them
Dadillac, may I suggest you look at P250 models for sale? They're probably the least expensive Sig you'll find on the used market. They were Sig's foray into the world of plastic and modular pistols and didn't really catch on like their steel counterparts, but have all the quality and reliability Sig Sauer is known for. I really, really like mine.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Congrats on the new Sig.:thumb:
I seem to gravitate to Sig Sauers.
I'm looking for a P239 for my next pistol.

My 9mm P290 is my EDC.
And my .40 S&W P229 is my favorite pistol.

·
Registered
29,765 Posts
Nice new Sig!

Sig makes some fantastic weapons!

·
Registered
36,332 Posts
Nice! I have yet to shoot a Sig. I think I need to remedy that.
to really appreciate the Sig sauer, I think you need to own one, shoot it for a while, become accustomed to its reliability, accuracy and ergonomics.
you may like it when you see it/ hold it but you will appreciate it when you own it for a while.

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
to really appreciate the Sig sauer, I think you need to own one, shoot it for a while, become accustomed to its reliability, accuracy and ergonomics.
you may like it when you see it/ hold it but you will appreciate it when you own it for a while.
Well said. My first Sig, the 2340, didn't click with me when I got it in the fall. We had a terrible winter and I was stuck with dry firing it. I was going to the LGS to trade it in and decided to shoot the mags dry. Glad I did. Handling it all winter it snuck up on me. I ended up going to the LGS and ordering a 2022 instead.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
I have a 2340 in 357Sig! The 2340 and 2022 are what I put in a class called "The best of the underrated pistols"!!

·
Banned
4,262 Posts
Yep! The sp2022 is a great buy for the money! I picked one up new a while back with the laser in duo tone for $379 shipped. Mec-Gar makes a nice +2 extended mag for it that brings it 17+1 in 9mm.

I have friends that only run 1911's and they were amazed at how easy they could transition to this gun. Both were able to to shoot very tight groups with it (no laser) at 5-7 yards. I call it the poor mans SIG. I will never part with mine.

·
Banned
9,233 Posts
I've only every heard one real legitimate complaint about a Sig. My brother-in-law bought the 22LR conversion kits for his P229 and was very disappointed that the 22 mag was plastic. Other than that, he's a very happy camper.

·
Registered
612 Posts
So far, this is my first/only Sig, mine being all black, and no night sights, but everything else OP got. Careful, this one will grow on you. As a bonus, first pistol I've ever gotten that my wife right away said, "I like this one." Even though the 226 and 229 are mighty tempting, I just may go for another of these, maybe the FDE 2-tone. After all, she deserves one too!

Reactions: FreeInAZ

·
Super Moderator
19,748 Posts
Congrats on the Sig! Be careful, they tend to multiply...
View attachment 115405

That one at 3:00 looks like an M11A1 P226. I'm salivating over one in 9mm at one of my LGS but best cure to dry up your saliva is a price tag pushing $1000:D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts