Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered a Tristar T120 today from my lgs. Should be here middle of next week. Stay tuned for pics and range report.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
I came here expecting to congratulate you on a new edition to the family, but this isn't quite what I was expecting...

Congratulations all the same, I had to Google the Tristar T-120, but it appears to be a nice clone of the IWI Jericho, a swell pistol to be sure.

·
Super Moderator
20,010 Posts
I came here expecting to congratulate you on a new edition to the family, but this isn't quite what I was expecting...

Congratulations all the same, I had to Google the Tristar T-120, but it appears to be a nice clone of the IWI Jericho, a swell pistol to be sure.
Well, it is a variation on a family edit.

·
Registered
14,084 Posts
CAll it a Tristar T120 or a Shark or a Jericho or a clone of a CZ, does it really matter?

I have a Tristar T120, it has turned out to be one remarkable pistol. My daughters favorite pistol was one of my Ruger P95, until she crossed paths or should I say grips with my T120. It's now her favorite to fire. Every since she has fallen in love with it I have kept my hands off of it except to clean it after she shoots it. It will of course be passed to her soon in the future.

Congratulations on your new Tristar. By the way, their customer service is pretty darn amazing too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts