Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
6,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check it out! :) We've done a bit of work and preperation on getting this set up. There's still a few things left to do, but I think it's ready for you all to check out.

I think Cimarron has done a great job in gathering the info and putting it into a nice easy to read format. All the other mods have spent a fair amount of time into gathering the info to publish.

As always .. I encourage feedback and/or any other suggestions in the Website Development section, or you can PM me if you would prefer.

FAQ's

·
TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
6,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I gotta say ... Cimaroon had a lot to do with it, but all of the mods had a hand in this, they deserve the attention too. :) I say kudos to all of them!

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Kudos to you all not just for this site but for all you do to make and keep this forum forum going on. I knew very little about handguns when i joined this site i'm still by far an expert but i have learned very much most important how to be a safer shooter and reloader
this site is my go to place for information
thank each and every one of you.

·
Administrator
35,527 Posts
Man, you unearthed a real oldie.

A tip of the hat to Flyer, who got everything started on this site, as well as the original mods who did such a great job.....they make our jobs harder because of the big shoes they left us to fill.

·
Registered
21,118 Posts
I was like "There isn't a new section...." Then I checked the date on the original post...

A tip of the hat to Flyer, who got everything started on this site, as well as the original mods who did such a great job.....they make our jobs harder because of the big shoes they left us to fill.

·
Registered
32,144 Posts

You aren't exactly a spring chicken in here Mr. January 2008! I've always considered you a permanent fixture! :)

We have lost some great ones though.

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
I don't see a "new section". How 'bout some guidance, maybe even some adult supervision. What is this about?

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
I don't see a "new section". How 'bout some guidance, maybe even some adult supervision. What is this about?
Look at the post date. That tells you everything. :D :D :icon_ poke:

·
22,830 Posts
Look at the post date. That tells you everything. :D :D :icon_ poke:
Or look at the post turtle, but it won't tell you a darn think. It's kind of entertaining though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts