Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got home with the latest addition to my loud family . I can't wait to get out and shoot this . I'm planning on converting back to pistol grip, buttstock, and moving the FCG forward to its original position. All US made parts so I can use extented mags. Just wanted to share with everyone . Have a great day

·
Registered
206 Posts
:nopics:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haveing trouble uploading pictures ill keep trying

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Reactions: mingaa

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Very nice!!:)

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
I bought one of these four years ago, not to be nosy as much as just curious as to what they bring on today's market?

I made the decision on Saigas to leave them stock other than a scope mount and scope. Anyhow, what did that little rascal set you back?

·
Registered
204 Posts
There is one by me that is 480 dollars. She is a beauty enjoy her.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Before the "panic"you could pick up the saiga in 7.62 for under $400. Couple of hundred to convert depending on what you want. I recently noticed one unconverted on Classics website and I seem to remember it was around $900.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Yeah I'm glad I got an IZ340 Saiga awhile back for about 350-400 I forget what, but heres a pic of what they looked like... didn't seem many were imported but tell me this thing isn't begging to be converted. Mines in 5.45x39 I got to convert n as a fun project, and cause I had a Century Polish Tantal that was junk and got rid of it.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Congratulations on your new firearm.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts