Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a new Ruger Max 9 the other day. I posted in Firing Kine but posting separately here a couple pix. I bought a Sig Romeo Zero reflex red dot optic today and mounted it.

·
Registered
24,792 Posts
Congrats on your new slide gun.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Congrats on your new Ruger!

·
Administrator
18,087 Posts
Congratulations on your new Ruger Max 9 and Sig Romeo Zero, and may they both serve you well! :cool::)

·
Super Moderator
19,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congrats on the Max-9. I added the Romeo Zero to my Max also, but haven't been back to the range with it yet.
Yeah. I haven't gotten back to the range and might be another week or two. I have a Sig Romeo red dot in a Ruger carbine but, I've never shot a small handgun with glass optics. And the Max 9 is Ruger's entry into the Sig 365, Springfield Hellcat Micro compact pistol class. I'm gonna have to work to learn firearm presentation with the barrel more downward to get past my tendency to go straight to the front sight quickly. And the Max 9 does have a relatively large fiber optic front sight that is hard to miss. Maybe the Max 9 wasn't the best micro compact to start my study of red dots on handgunds.

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
"Firing Kine"?

What have the cows done to deserve that?:cry:

Think of all of the calves that will be without their parents' support after you fire them!

Can you imagine the child support payments for a herd bull? How fast do you think that he'll get behind since he's now out of work!:p:LOL:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts