Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
It’s slightly larger I think .. but not much
It will be a seller
Id like to see them come back out with a 44 Spl !!
Bite your tongue!
I had two Anschutz Exemplars growing in value, then Bham! Anschutz brings them back
I had two Walther MP5, NIB, both variants, growing in value, then Bham! They bring them back
I recently acquired some 720s, at not great prices.
I don't purchase guns as investments per se, but companies are killing me!

The industry can even things out with me by bringing back the Bren Ten. How bout dat?!

· Registered
32 Posts
Bite your tongue!
I had two Anschutz Exemplars growing in value, then Bham! Anschutz brings them back
I had two Walther MP5, NIB, both variants, growing in value, then Bham! They bring them back
I recently acquired some 720s, at not great prices.
I don't purchase guns as investments per se, but companies are killing me!

The industry can even things out with me by bringing back the Bren Ten. How bout dat?!
Florida Lawsuit, floored Braztech 357s because hammer block did not work ... Personally think the judgement was in error, It really was operator error but, plaintiffs had high priced lawyer!

· Registered
140 Posts
Rough Rider 22s say Bainbridge.GA. right on the frame. Brazil doesn't have an S in Brazil, The Trade Mark on early Taurus have Brazil with an S Brasil. And then say made in Brazil. WTHeck
Lol, Yes, it does have a S. It will depend on the particular Author.

Região Sul do Brasil – Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre
https://pt.wikipedia.org › wiki › Regi...

Sul do Brasil from pt.wikipedia.org

A Região Sul do Brasil é a menor das cinco regiões do país, com área territorial de 576 774,31 km², sendo maior que a área da França metropolitana e menor ...

Well, the name Brasil for the country comes from pau-brasil or brazil wood, which used to be the country's main resource for export in early colonial times.
The Brazilian Academy of Letters was founded only in 1897; until then, there was not any official institution in Brazil to issue norms on orthograhy (the Academy took over that function); besides, only a small fraction of Brazilian society had access to education.As a consequence, as there was not an "official" or "correct" definition on how to spell it, some people used to write "Brazil", while others used "Brasil."

1 - 16 of 16 Posts