Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to puchase a Raging Bull in 44mag but can't find reviews on how good the gun is ?
I need advise!
Thanks Mike :-\

Administrator
Well here's one for ya.

http://www.taurusarmed.net/forums/index.php?topic=5586.0

If you will use the search tab at the top of the page, you can find dang near anything you desire. :thumb:

Oh yeah, welcome to the forum from West Texas! :wave:
Go ahead and introduce yourself in the new member section.

Registered
Welcome from Wisconsin, northern that is...next to Lake Superior.

The .44 Raging Bull is one fine made gun, I recently handled one at my local gun pusher's den of iniquity...it is beautifully crafted and has a double cylinder latch up and release, which is very easy to operate and offers solid construction.

I would have one, but already have a Colt Anaconda 6-inch in .44 magnum.

I've seen them in blue and SS.

TB C45

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you guys for the info, Now I wait for my Birthday and my wife to buy the Raging Bull

Registered
I have a Raging Bull in .500 Magnum and it's extremely durable, accurate and reliable. Gray_Wolf has the same in .44 Magnum and he'll undoubtedly be able to give you a little more information in regards to his as well. :)

One quick addendum, the Raging Bull is rated for +P+ rounds that the S&W 29 and 629 aren't. Additionally, welcome to TA, glad to have you with us.

Registered
Taurus_9mm is right... .44 Raging Bull is a great gun. I love the trigger on it; very smooth with a light SA pull with no take up. The cylinder is long enough to take any .44mag loads curently availabe. The gun is pretty accurate too and easy to control with little muzzle flip.

I wish they made a 5in .44mag model. Right now only a .454 model is avaible with that barrel langth (and is on my short 'to buy' list ;). FYI you can get a 444MILTI which is a 4in untra-light vesion of the steelRaging Bull. If you're looking for a .44mag; you can't go wrong with the R.Bull... 8)

Registered
Welcome;
Hey, I'm not the new guy on the block now!

Guys, correct me if I'm wrong but the Raging Bull won Gun of the Year didn't it when introduced? They are a nice gun and great value. It is a big, strong, non-carry gun that should make shooting the .44 Mag (and its biggest possible loads) a pleasure (unlike my compact 44 Tracker that hurts a tad).

Alden

1 - 8 of 8 Posts