Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I recently traded in my Glock 23 .40 for a Taurus 605 .375! Why you may ask? I did not like the feel of the Glock and only bought it because of my CCW trainer- he was a big Glock fanboy. I prefer shooting revolvers and .357 specifically. I originally wanted a full-size but I thought that it would be easier to conceal a smaller frame snub nose.

I look forward to reading up on everything I need to do to keep my revolver in tip top shape. I always kept my Glock clean and plan to keep on with the Taurus.

·
Registered
25,036 Posts
Welcome to TA from Minnesota.

·
Super Moderator
35,997 Posts
Welcome from South Texas. I have a 605 Poly I belt carry as well as a medium frame M66 3" barrel six shooter as an alternative. I like .357, too, and revolvers. I've been shooting 'em and carrying 'em for a while, now.

·
Administrator
41,483 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :hand26:

·
Registered
10,411 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Welcome from Kansas, enjoy!

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Welcome from Williston!!

·
Premium Member
8,351 Posts

​Welcome to the Forum from Gulf Coast Florida!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Welcome from Central FL.

The trainer shouldn't direct trainees to a particular handgun (or brand) in my opinion. There are simply too many options out there that would be, and are, acceptable and reliable.
Agreed. I am an NRA handgun instructor. In my classes, I never promote one brand or even type of gun over another. There are too many variables.

·
Super Moderator
40,741 Posts
to the forum from the Florida Keys! :wave:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.