Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a good deal on a TX22 at Sportsman Outdoor Superstore for $279.99, shipped free. It is the model with the Bronze slide.

I am now looking for a good deal on additional 16 round magazines.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Joe P

Reactions: 777Driver and wbw

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just got a good deal on a TX22 at Sportsman Outdoor Superstore for $279.99, shipped free. It is the model with the Bronze slide.

I am now looking for a good deal on additional 16 round magazines.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Joe P
The only place I found them in stock was at the Taurus Store.. $22.00 + tax and shipping
ordered 2 of them today

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Came close to getting one, but decided on a G3 instead. Wish they made a .22 conversion kit for it like I have for my CZ P-07 and Glock19/Poly 80 firearms have.

Reactions: Tinyman

·
Registered
576 Posts
I just got a good deal on a TX22 at Sportsman Outdoor Superstore for $279.99, shipped free. It is the model with the Bronze slide. I am now looking for a good deal on additional 16 round magazines. Any suggestions? Thanks Joe P
Academy Sports get them in all the time. Put your name on the notification list and they will eMail you.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HEADS UP!!!

Taurus just dropped the price of the 16 Round Magazine to $16.50 plus $8.75 shipping. That is the absolutely lowest price ever for that magazine. I finally jumped in for 2.

Joe P

1 - 6 of 6 Posts