Tuckerdog1

·
Registered
24,600 Posts
You're going to have fun with that.

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
I will not buy one, I will not buy one, I will not buy one!:bang::bang: ....This thread is making it hard to resist!:icon_ deal:

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I want to love the newer railed models with the fewer serrations but I just cannot seem to. They are fine firearms for certain but I just like the older non-railed, tight serrations of yesteryear.
I would like to have had a non railed version but the prices around me are crazy. I can't force myself to pay more for a used gun than I can get a new (same model) one for

·
Registered
206 Posts
Congrats! The PT92 is a great firearm. Share pics...

·
Registered
450 Posts
oh boy you better start thinking about reloading. after I bought my stainless pt92 shooting 16 rounds at a time it doesn't take long to empty a box of 9s . this is the gun everyone grabs at the range, lots of fun and great shooter. congratulation on you purchase . you made a great choice

·
Registered
41 Posts
Congrats for your purchase. I just bought mine last week at a lgs for $375. Like new. Haven't shot it yet.
Taurus pt92 right side on floor resize.jpg

·
Registered
238 Posts
Wolfstein,

That looks to be in fantastic condition for an older pistol. I also prefer the non-railed models.

Tuckerdog1

Reactions: wolfstein

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
Enabler

Reactions: wolfstein

·
Registered
35 Posts
I just bought the SS version for $368! from buds. Get to pick it up tomorrow. Can't wait. I was looking at the blued version and then saw this for that price. They sure look beautiful, I hope they shoot great,
By the looks of wolfsteins picture above I didn't know they made them without the rail.

I should say that I guess they don't anymore. I knew they used to.
I just read what tuckerdog1 posted. THat IS a nice older gun.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts