Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought some grips on gunbroker. They are high impact plastic. Molded from Hogue rubber grips.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I like the look of the black on the stainless.... I'm still considering getting a SS 92 or 99 .

·
Registered
14,473 Posts
I picked up a set of those back last year (as if last year was that long ago) in kind of a mixed brown color. I was pretty impressed with them, perfect fit, hold well in the hand and priced pretty fair. Make for an inexpensive way to change the over all look of your pistol. What really sets them off is the stainless mounting hardware that pulls the whole thing together.

Very Nice!!

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is that a PT92 slide on a PT917 frame?
Yes, the first 3 pics. The last one is a PT100 slide on a PT101P frame. Good catch!

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Man, Elwood....I've loved your PT101P/PT100 hybrid from the first time I saw it.

Maybe it's because I prefer fixed sights on semi-autos.....

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Man, Elwood....I've loved your PT101P/PT100 hybrid from the first time I saw it.

Maybe it's because I prefer fixed sights on semi-autos.....

Thank you. That was the main reason for change, also I prefer stainless.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Here is what they look like on a black PT92.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Hi--Looking for a set of rubber grip panels for a PT99AFS in olive drab or flat dark earth--having no luck.
Any suggestions?
The guy on gunbroker will make them in any color you want if you messagehim. Its not rubber, but high impact plastic as the OP stated. Not sure you will find rubber in od for the 99. Search pt99 grips on gunbroker and look for the colored grips that are $15. Thats your guy.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.