Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woooohoooooooo!!!!! Is all I can say!! 250 rounds and not a SINGLE malfunction. After reading some problems that people were havin I am soooo stinkin happy!! This 1911 is extremely accurate.

I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOV MY PT1911!!!!!!!!!!

Just told the wife that I NEED to stat reloading soon or we gotta sell the house. I could have spent alllllll day shooting.

Also funny story while I was at our local range. A man came up to us and was seeing what were shooting. Between all of us we had my PT1911, 3 AR-15s, SKS, USP 9mm, Glock 19 & 17 and couple mossberg shotguns. Anyway he said he had just bought 3 Kimbers. And chuckled to myself that I could have 6 guns for that. Funny story tho

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Welcome to one of the best kept secrets in the shooting sports. Shhh! don't tell anyone outside of this forum!

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
I fill the same about my PT 1911, enjoy!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
I'm glad to read that you're happy with your new PT1911.

The 1911 pistol is a different breed of handgun from any other handgun that I've ever fired. Love mine!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Their is a good reason they stuck around for a hundred years (actually going on 101 yrs), and that is because they have a certain flare when it comes to autos. Safe to say they will be around for another hundred years, myself I can't have enough of them. My PT1911 is quickly becoming my favorite 1911.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've shot a lot of other handguns (glocks, sigs, others) but the 1911 is a excellent weapon. AND I MORE!!!! Mostly I think I want more PT1911s or I'd like to try the SA 1911s. But like I said before it was a great experience and a thrill shooting the PT1911. AND IT HAD NO STINKIN HICCUPS AT ALL!!!!! No FTF or FTE or FTFPDTOS (Failure to Function Properly Due To Operator Stupidity)

Now I need to order up some more mags!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got the PT1911 blued .45ACP with no rail. I was planning on getting one with a rail but decided last minute not to. Looks better with out it IMO. I have a mag lite next to the night stand so no need really no need. Although I do like the looks of ones with attachments but I have no need for a rail.

·
Registered
36,474 Posts
Although I do like the looks of ones with attachments but I have no need for a rail.
BUT--BUT--BUT, what if you need to ride someone out of town, you gotta have a rail to ride somebody out of town, ain't you ever seen a cowboy movie???-LOL

·
Registered
36,474 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts