Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I've finally took the plunge and purchased my first 1911 and it just happens to be a PT1911. I absolutely love the gun. I must admit that I'm a Glock nut. But this pistol is growing on me fast. All Taurus needs to do now is make a sub-compact 1911 and I would be satisfied.....then again I doubt that.

Peace.

·
32,527 Posts
Welcome to the forums. First 1911? Great. Sounds good. Might have to give us a range report later when you can. We all just love juicy details. :)

And as of recent times we seem to be having an influx of Glock and Springfield XD fans as well.

With all the different brands,makes and models that staff and members own around here, this just goes to show what an eclectic bunch we have here.

There are many threads here in the Smithing section and other places dealing with the PT1911.
Heck,it even has it's own board. :)

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us. Qwiks, as always, is on top of things. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. :)

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Welcome! I'm a halfa' Glock nut :p with my favorite being the Glock 31 - now that one really is Glock perfection! Welcome aboard!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts