Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I recently bought a NIB PT145 to complement my Ruger revolver and to make sure I had a 10 round conceal gun in NY. Looks like I have bad luck with handguns because it either has two bad magazines or a bad magazine release (probably the latter). Little disappointed that Taurus QA let it get through but the representative I spoke with sent me a packing label and "put a rush" on the repairs, so hopefully it'll be back soon (it's still "waiting for repair via the website). It did seem like a nice shooter, even though I had to support the mag to stop it from falling out, so I'm looking forward to having it back! I like to take care of mechanical issues myself but they wouldn't send me a better mag release even though I've broken the gun down three ways from sunday (I thought some people had gotten them to just send that and avoid the wait for repairs). But hopefully this forum will help with any issues that don't need to be addressed at the factory.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Welcome to TaurusArmed.net.

I can reassure you that the good folks at the warranty service department will take care of the issue in due time. I've only had to use their services twice, and have come away satisfied both times.

I also own a Taurus Millennium PT145 Pro, but have not experienced the problems you're having with yours. Keep us posted on the outcome.

Hope you will enjoy your membership here at TaurusArmed.net as much as I am enjoying mine.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
Welcome from central Hellaware..

·
Registered
6,530 Posts
Welcome from Indiana! Taurus will get you taken care of. Let us know, when you get it back, if they got it fixed.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Welcome from North Fla

·
Registered
21,120 Posts
Welcome from Texas!

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Welcome from South Tulsa.

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

·
Registered
29,959 Posts
Welcome aboard from Florida the "GunShine" state. :icon_ lala:

State of over "1 MILLION 120 THOUSAND" Concealec Carry Licenses and counting!

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Welcome to the forum, from Texas

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Welcome from Kansas!

I just purchased my 2nd PT145. It's hard to beat for being so small of a 45 and still carrying 10 +1!! I hope your wait for it to return is a short one .....then enjoy! :)

·
Supporting SuperModerator
15,419 Posts
Welcome, from Kansas.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Welcome from Ohio!!

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
:wave: hi ya and welcome. good to have you here.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts