Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Haven't been to taurusarmed in a while... sold my 24/7 a few months ago.

Anywho, owned a 24/7 in .40 and absolutely LOVED it.

I've been looking for a conceal carry weapon for a while. Ended up buying a S&W M&P 40c

Hated it.

Don't know why. I liked the feeling in my hand, but just didn't like the way it shot. I could get a decent group with it, but I was trying harder than I should have had to. That and I just didn't feel like I had a good grip on the gun.

I bought this used. Its definitely been used, but is still in good shape.

Only question I have regarding it is what is the part number of the missing part I have highlighted in the picture below.

Also, I'm trying to clean the firing pin and firing pin cavity but the millennium is a little different than my 24/7. Any instructions out there?

I'm pretty sure this is a first generation, as it does not have the SA/DA trigger. It's Double Action only. It also doesn't have the Heine sights... It has the three dots which I like. The barrel is extremely thin though. Any problems with the barrels on these guns?

Can't wait to take the gun to the range and put some rounds through her! It seems like a nice gun, I like the feeling and if it shoots ANYTHING like my 24/7 I'll be VERY happy.

·
Administrator
41,476 Posts
Yeah, call 'em and I bet they'll send you one. Be model specific.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does that part serve any type of structrucal integrity? On the 24/7 it was a piece of plastic.

Can the gun be shot without it? As long as I clean it thoroughly?

Last time I had to order parts from Taurus it took a while to get them. I don't know if I can go that long without a range trip :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.