Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still waitin to pik up my new 45 in OD green. Does anyone else have this same model in od green? I also own a Rossi 38 snubbie, which I guess can b considered a Taurus.

·
32,495 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Yes, Rossis can be viewed as Taurus as far as Rossi is a subsidary of Taurus now. We do have a Rossi and PT145 fan club here so enjoy your time here. Read some of the FAQs and check out the gunsmithing section here on the sights.Might help you in many ways. Useful tidbits also in doing an archive hunt for specific model of pistol or revolver. Now that we know that you are picking up a PT145, we are assigning you a range report as homework. First day on the forum and we are putting you to work. 20 pages or less. ;D :D Kidding. We do like to hear though how a member's pistol works and a few details. Just don't do your shooting like my user name's namesake. He's a cartoon character who blew down the barrel after every shot and by the third or second shot got the firing order sequence out of order. Then he nearly blew his face off pulling the trigger with the gun pointed at him. ;D :D

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Guess he forgot rule #1. Range Report forthright. Cant wait, but gotta :( . Much obliged 4 a warm welcome. Now lets talk guns ;D everyone

1 - 4 of 4 Posts