Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
24,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My gun arrived today and upon inspection, I am impressed with the quality and engineering that went into this gun. It was squeaky clean and lubed lightly and ready to shoot. I won't get to the range for a while so can't give a report yet. This is one of those that Buds Guns offered for 199. Ordered on Friday and delivered the following Wednesday. Good service from Buds.

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
I wouldn't trust "squeaky clean and lubed lightly and ready to shoot". Clean that bad boy (mags included) and lube it yourself. Congrats and enjoy, it's a sweet little gun!

ps: You got yours for 1/3 less than what I paid for mine a little over a year ago...but we both got more gun than we paid for.

·
Registered
24,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Did you cancel your KGC order?......or order from both?
I am going to let the KGC order ride. I may give one of them to my brother.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I'm really looking at this pistol....it's kind of a double stack 709 isn't it? Love my 709 but sometimes want to carry a bit more.

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
Loving the orange boxes. My favorite color.

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
Are the magazines marked PT111PRO?
Just curious if Taurus bothered to change the stamping on mags that come with the G2 even though they're identical.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Post #4...... that's my G2 that I received from Bud's earlier this week for $199...;)

·
Registered
7,561 Posts
Congrats on your new pt111.

·
Registered
24,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Are the magazines marked PT111PRO?
Just curious if Taurus bothered to change the stamping on mags that come with the G2 even though they're identical.
In answer to your question, yes they are stamped PT111Pro.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Congratulations on your new pistol.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts