Taurus Firearm Forum banner

New pt111 gen2/trigger

583 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  garyh
I bought black slide model a few weeks ago and liked it so much I just bought one with the stainless slide.
No issues at all with the first one but the new one has the trigger glitch that so many people here have.
I tied the safety blade all the way back with a plastic cable tie and left it over night to set the spring. This morning the glitch is 90% gone. Maybe a few hundred rounds through the pistol will take out the other 10%.

(one thing with both of them. The striker channel was full of congealed oil, in fact both pistols were almost soaked in oil.)
  • Like
Reactions: 1
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.