Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not sure whether this should go in the Millennium Pro's or Concealed and Open Carry . . . In any event, my new Little FoxX Holster arrived today. This is the "Premium Rustic Holster." $55. including shipping. The basic model is $39. Looks great, fits great. I kind of wish the kydex covered the business end of the barrel, like some of my other holsters, and while I am not sure that this "complaint" is even worthy of comment, I throw it out there FWIW. Overall, quality looks to be good. I like it.

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts
Looks good. Adjustable cant, low profile belt hook. Win-win!

Reactions: Falstaff

·
Registered
30 Posts
That is nice! How is the Retention?

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
I can't see you getting a clean grip and draw without one or two of your fingers rubbing against the holster when you try and draw. Doesn't look like there is enough room for proper draw.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I can't see you getting a clean grip and draw without one or two of your fingers rubbing against the holster when you try and draw. Doesn't look like there is enough room for proper draw.
I put my thumb near the top of the slide and sweep it down and across the safety (I feel better using it). My fingers get plenty of purchase on the grip. Seems to work just fine for me.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very nice!

I also like the looks of their OWB.

I wonder if it could be modified for use with a CT Railmaster Laser?
I don't know. You could email them and ask. Ditto Tommy at Theis Holsters. He's a TA sponsor, and customed an IWB for my TCP - I had to send him my CT Laserguard and he sent it back with the holster. That's an excellent holster, too.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
It looks very nice I just ordered one and hope it is more comfortable than my Sig P290 holster. Being a heavy guy I'm going to try this larger one in hopes it doesn't pinch, I'm going to find a way to make this my daily carry.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Very nice, you're going to like it. I have the base version...leather is nice and soft on the back.
Good to know that the leather on the base version is soft. The one I ordered already had the "stitched comfort pad" on it. That's a $12.50 option for the base model. It's nice, but I am on the fence about it since I almost always have a t-shirt between me and the holster.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts