Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
congratulations-2271.gif Have fun at the range and take pictures!

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
You're going to love that one. Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
Good choice. Have fun.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Welcome to the forum. The PT1911 is one of my favorite handguns that I own.

·
Registered
5,044 Posts
Welcome from Missouri! Congrats and have fun at the range with it!

·
Registered
12,088 Posts
Congrats! Let the love affair begin....

·
Supporting SuperModerator
15,177 Posts
Happiness is a warm gun.

Enjoy :thumb:

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Congrats, you'll be hooked now!

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
​I love my PT 1911 .45, I wouldn't mind having another.

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Congrats! You won't regret your decision. I shot my PT1911 and my SIL's custom made 1911 side by side a couple of weeks ago. While I will say the custom gun was nicer in some aspects (he has around $5,000 in it), my 1911 shot damn near as well and as accurately as his (muzzle flip on his was noticeably less). He was impressed with the performance of mine. For the money, I'm 100% convinced I have the better deal, especially since I could own at least six PT1911s for what he has put into his. That said, both guns can outshoot my abilities.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Congrats! You won't regret your decision. I shot my PT1911 and my SIL's custom made 1911 side by side a couple of weeks ago. While I will say the custom gun was nicer in some aspects (he has around $5,000 in it), my 1911 shot damn near as well and as accurately as his (muzzle flip on his was noticeably less). He was impressed with the performance of mine. For the money, I'm 100% convinced I have the better deal, especially since I could own at least six PT1911s for what he has put into his. That said, both guns can outshoot my abilities.
Nice synopsis. All 1911's are basically the same so there is a point of diminishing returns.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Mine will shoot 1 1/2 - 2 inches at twenty yards. That is with me shooting. I have to think you will love yours.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts