Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up my new PT-145 from the shop today. I couldn't be happier.

I will give a range report once I've had the chance to put a few down the pipe. I just thought I would let you know.

Later. :)

·
Registered
671 Posts
Congrats!!! :) :) :) You will be satisfied!

·
Registered
96 Posts
excellent!! Il ove that pistol my hubby wants one too..i am going to go with the 100SS, before going up to a .45

I shoot a 9mm and a .32 now

·
Registered
94 Posts
Nice choice! I'm already picturing the smile on your face when you start punchin' holes in paper! :yipee: A 45'll do that to ya. Remember to line up those dots to form the number 8 and you'll be fine. Then, when you got it together, try it one-handed. In real life, those paper targets won't be holding still for you while you "Weaver up". It's not the handful that most people think.

·
Administrator
35,569 Posts
The dual captive recoil spring assembly go a long way to making recoil very tolerable for such a small package. Pretty ingenious.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
impulsive7 said:
What's the going price on these?
I got mine for $375 out the door. I've heard of people getting them less than that, but I am happy with the deal I got.

·
Registered
15 Posts
:D Welcome to the family of shooters. I love my 145 and wont trade or sell it for anything I got mine for 219.00 out the door in tn.

·
Registered
48 Posts
marc145 said:
:D Welcome to the family of shooters. I love my 145 and wont trade or sell it for anything I got mine for 219.00 out the door in tn.
Nice! Where at in TN did you find that deal? My hometown is Maryville, and I alway go back there to buy handguns.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts