Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, whats up? I just bought me a Taurus PT-145 in stainless. I LOVE the gun. Took it to the indoor range last weekend and it ran like a champ!! Now I just need more mags, a good holster, and MORE range time.

Jeremy

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us. Congratulations as well on your new PT-145. :D We have a large and growing contingent that are owners of the PT-111s, 140s and 145s so you're in good company.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Administrator
40,273 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Yo Jeremy, a warm welcome from Tulsa Oklahoma!
You are in with fine company, now! ;D

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
Mussin said:
Hey guys, whats up? I just bought me a Taurus PT-145 in stainless. I LOVE the gun. Took it to the indoor range last weekend and it ran like a champ!! Now I just need more mags, a good holster, and MORE range time.

Jeremy
If your gonna shoot a lot, Look up our thread on Maglula loaders, if you loading just few mags many times, or many mags once, they are great for the hands.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Re: New PT-145 owner from CT

welcome just got here myself, NIB BLK OVER TAN SINCE 11/07, NAMXXXXX, only had time for appox 50 rds, couple ftf, seems to get better with more rds. when it gets warmer hope to pump many more through to facilitate quicker break in. been reading you guys for a while, good info from what seems to be a good bunch of level headed knowledgable folk. took advice on using hiene sights. dead on center mass everytime @ 30-40'. other hand guns ruger security 6 357 4 in. ,colt .380 ss govt, s&w 9mm 39-2, long guns several 12 ga, 22's, high velocity 22 cal airgun, former MP of the troops & for the troops, aux pd, correction off, currently run PI Co. with my wife, cc permit since 1975. for now hello :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts